Love your tumblr! I will be visiting NY for the first time this next upcoming week, any suggestions of places I must go to?
Thank you very much!
1. Central Park. Central Park Conservancy has Free maps and excellent free tours, go to the Dairy or any Visitor Center for more info. Look for the volunteers with green shirts and ask them where to go
2. East Village & Alphabet City ( btw La Lucha has very delicious Mexican food)
3. The Financial District has beautiful streets and Architecture (besides Wall St)
4. Beautiful homes and neighborhoods in the Upper East and West Sides
5. UCB for a Comedy Show
6. Top of the Rock for amazing views
7. From the Meatpacking District walk south to Tribeca keep to the west as you head down.
8. Nolita (Since you are around there get a Kanish at Yonah Schimmel’s Knishes Bkry)
Note: Just really explore the areas and walk a lot. Of course you need to go to Soho, Chinatown , Times Squares, etc but really explore them , go where nobody is walking look for empty streets and always look up. Don’t follow the crowd.
stop exploiting homeless people and taking pictures of them without their knowledge
Thank you for taking the time to message me this is a great one actually so here:
First I am not because I am not making any money or getting any benefits, second what’s the difference between a homeless person and anyone else you see in this blog, so if I shoot someone rich i am not exploiting them?. Third its called candid street photography. I shoot because I have a passion to capture a moment, It could be a sad, happy, angry or a loving one. You saw a homeless person I didn’t that’s the difference.
I love your photos. Today I noticed a lot of them are of very wealthy folks in New York (which was actually one of the reasons I started following you tbh because of style inspiration). But have you ever thought of snapping photos of the hipsters in Brooklyn, of the blue collar workers in Queens, or of the poorer areas in Harlem and the Bronx? I think it would amazing to see all of the diversity of New York, the multifaceted city it is!
Thank you very much! Also thank you for following me, I really appreciate very much.
I will be honest with you, I wish I had the time to go all over NYC to the five boroughs The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island, but I don’t have the time to do so. I have two jobs and I barely have time to shoot for my blogs. I shoot for the press and that takes a lot of my free time. All the photos you see here are taken wherever I am shooting for the press, so I don’t get to pick the location and the kinds of people that are around me, I am very limited. But I will try my best to explore more, It is something I want to do, but sadly I am unable to do it.